Ah ha! Misled by my relative ignorance of the specifics and the later reference
to rap.. but... still my point stands... we lose something if we abandon
wholesale physically actuated sound and the fragility of the live but wholesale
dismissal of new musical practices is foolish, blunts our lives and
experiences... fiercely critical openness seems to me the order of the day :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone