my virus babies many do it
many do it my virus babies

http://www.alansondheim.org/virusbabies.jpg
https://youtu.be/dBIF8zGY8oE VIDEO

oh oh oh oh oh i feed you feed me feed you
i feed you and you you and you i feed oh oh oh oh oh
oh feed me i feed you feed me oh oh oh oh lost oh
oh oh feed you you feed me feed you oh oh oh lost oh oh
oh oh oh feed you you feed you feed you oh oh lost oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh i feed me i feed me i feed me oh lost oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh i feed you feed me feed you your virus babies
oh oh oh oh oh oh you feed me feed you my virus babies
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh  feed feed your virus my virus
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh feed feed my virus your virus
babies babies babies babies babies so many babies
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh feed me
o babies feed me

lost oh oh oh oh oh