thank you mark!

the visual is an improviation with my hands while singing the lament
I have somehow less motivation lately to incorp data as strictly as it is done
in data sonification, not so much against it as a method but more the time it
takes,
my life time, that it would cost to make it happen and what would it change
mathematics of emotion, would it become truer?

the idea was to lament… as in improvised practice,
I read this article THE LAMENT by Eleni Ikoniadou
and she describes these professional lamenters as people who vocalize
during funeral the facts people who knew the dead would whisper to them

so I thought usig my hands lamenting along…

I was thinking of using hands in general, performing normal tasks
like dish washing, driving, make dough, typing, sowing etc
but i decided for a more abstract way

maybe the next version I could think of something like this, or a mix of it
I have more ideas

thank you so much for the feedback
and your time
agee