Ruth,

I'm very behindhand with this project, but I was just looking at the video about the CultureStake app, and it gave me a real tingle. It's so Furtherfield! What a great use of blockchain technology, and a great way to create an interface between the digital, artistic projects and community engagement. I do hope it gets widely used.

Edward