What alarms me is that I find myself hoping the west will deliver heavy artillery to Ukraine in time to stop the Donbas region being overrun - but of course that means I'm really hoping for a lot of Russian soldiers to get killed, enough for them to get deterred and stop their advance. As if a load of Russians being killed was acceptable, because those guys are the bad guys. But there are no good solutions any more, no right answers.

Edward