For me it's resonating with Nazism; yes, I feel back for the Russian
soldiers, but under the circumstances, they're butchers destroying a people
and a country...
The good solution or right answer might be for them to defect and/or for
Putin to call the whole thing off, but that's not going to happen; after
all, he identifies with Peter the Great. -

Best, Alan -