Self Unportrait for James Lovelock

http://www.alansondheim.org/ringportrait.jpg

The rings faced the camera, not me.
The rings faced away from me.
The rings faced another direction.
The figure on the rings is unknown.
The age spots are _exaggerated._
The double rings signify marriage and marriage.
The leaves are from Wilkes-Barre.
The gold is from New York.
The image contains a woman's football game semifinal.
England is going to the final.
The reflection on the rings contains a television screen.
The reflection contains a 19th-century pump organ.
The Coulter pine pinecone is contained in the reflection.
The sung lisu and gambus are contained in the reflection.
Two hygrometers are contained in the reflection.
The camera is mounted on and above the laptop screen.
The camera reflects everything in the universe.
The universe has objects close to the camera and laptop.
The camera records these close-by objects.
I must remember to move these close-by objects.
My rings will reflect everything in the universe.
The rings face the universe in the universe.
Additional things in the universe will be visible.
How exciting is that my rings are telescopes of wonders.
Time is essential and special and general relativity.
Soon I will reflect more of space and of time.
You will wait for more space and more time.
You will wait for much more relativity.
I will remember to wear my rings always and forever.
The reflection contains a small figure of a qin player.
Seated inward-looking he is playing a guqin.