Thanks for this. On a related issue, how are people in England responding to the uptick in China/Taiwan tension? From here, the world often appears heading towards Armageddon with no recourse...

- Alan -

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022, Edward Picot wrote:

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 19:26:40 +0100
From: Edward Picot <edw...@edwardpicot.com>
To: netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Nuit

Alan,

I especially like this bit:

 my final message: WRITE IN STONE: YOU MAY HAVE A CHANCE. I am taking
 Measure of this Discussion. I will send in a Report. It will be specific,
 especially in the absence of currency. It is there I am coming towards you
 in the fog, almost the thickness of thumbs.

The 'coming towards you in the fog' is very Samuel Beckett-like.

Edward