Hi all,

Thanks for all your generous good wishes. It's still the beginning of a long
journey of recovery but I'll be emerging with a few art projects and books
things, balanced with a lot of rest.

Wishing you well

Marc

=============>

DR Marc Garrett | Exploring Class in Post-digital Cultures and making art real
- https://marcgarrett.org/

Furtherfield | Disrupts & democratises art and technology through exhibitions,
labs & debate for deep exploration, free tools & open thinking.
http://www.furtherfield.org
DECAL | Decentralised Arts Lab is an art, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub for fairer, more dynamic & connected cultural ecologies &
economies now - http://decal.is/
http://decal.is/

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.