Hi all,

OK - Great news! Last week I was told after a PET scan, a type of test that
creates 3 dimensional (3D) pictures of the inside of your body, that there is
no longer evidence of cancer in my bones or the nodes in the body. This means
the cancer treatment worked, and I am now beginning the remission phase. I am
currently dealing with Lymphedema, which is slowly going. I'll be regularly
visiting the Hospital for checkups every 2-3 months for two years, then 6
months three years after that. The thing is, I do not have cancer now, and I'm
getting over the treatment, which was hardcore [🙂]

Wishing you well

Marc

=============>

DR Marc Garrett | Exploring Class in Post-digital Cultures and making art real
- https://marcgarrett.org/

Furtherfield | Disrupts & democratises art and technology through exhibitions,
labs & debate for deep exploration, free tools & open thinking.
http://www.furtherfield.org
DECAL | Decentralised Arts Lab is an art, blockchain & web 3.0 technologies
research hub for fairer, more dynamic & connected cultural ecologies &
economies now - http://decal.is/
http://decal.is/

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.