Welcome to the fifth edition of One-Off Moving Image Festival!

One second movies and 60sec movies!
Website - https://noemata.net/one-off/

The festival is digital and screens the movies online during the festival
November 11 - 20, 2022. In addition we use public space in Valencia (ES) to
show the festival via QR-codes.

Participants

Björn Aho
Eric Andersen
Kristin Anderson
Britney Arias
Sasha Asensio
Bruce A Barber
Lavoslava Benčić
Tyler Calkin-Low
Jack Cardenas
osvaldo cibils
Jeremy Comrie
Michelle Davis
Kenny Diaz
Eve Espinosa
Christine Galloway
Bob Georgeson
sabrina A harrison
Frans Hofmeester
Angela Howe
Isabella
Annabella Iurman
𝔍𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔫 & 𝔍𝔢𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫
Timo KAHLEN
Kirsten
Wjm Kok
Sara Koppel
Ditte Johanne Krogh Bertelsen
Eldor Kudratillayev
Sophia Lallo
Lin Li
Robert Lisek
Bjørn Magnhildøen
Benna Gaean Maris
katie masucci
Konstantina Mavridou
Myrte van der Molen
Silvia Nonnenmacher
Leonard Passchier
Alexandra Olympia Peristeraki
Jonathan Perrand
Susanne Layla Petersen
Adrian Pickett
klaus pinter
tija place
Rose Redfoot
Stefanie Reling-Burns
Dario Ricciardi
Ruslan Rimovich
Alfred Rios
Marlon Rodriguez
Cameron Scott
Bayona Sloan
Nina Sobell
Alan Sondheim
Stevin
samantha tamayo
th3watchmak3R
Elle Thorkveld
Jordan Townsend
Jürgen Trautwein
Angy V-Leonardou
daniela valerio
Andrea Veruska
davey whitcraft
Ryan Whyte
zsolt

We're collaborating with 60Seconds Festival - http://60sec.org/ - in
Copenhagen (DK) which takes place at the same time. 60sec screens a
selection of the movies in addition to their 60 seconds movies in
Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Køge and Helsingør during the festival week. The
selected movies are:

Kristin Anderson: Sunflower Exhuberance
Osvaldo Cibils: artistic action
Sara Koppel: Composite Pastime
Tyler Calkin-Low: Recyclical
Sophia Lallo: Where is TIme?
Benna Gaean Maris: short movie #6
Adrian Pickett: Memes en scene
Cameron Scott: Natural Walk of Life Outside
Jürgen Trautwein: Perl(if)e
Annabella Iurman: Passion
Furthermore, the movie Wjm Kok: Hole in One will be screened between each
60 second movie in the program.

In return we include a selection of 60 seconds movies in our festival:

World and me, Kudratillayev Eldor (2021) Uzbekistan
I want to be selfish again, Myrte van der Molen (2017) The Netherlands
Nothing is certain anymore, Leonard Passchier (2022) The Netherlands
Gender Equality, Frans Hofmeester (2022) The Netherlands
That very day, Ruslan Rimovich (2022) Russia
Women Carrying Men, Andrea Veruska (2022) Brasil
It isn't bad, Eric Andersen (2022) Denmark
Natural writings, Dario Ricciardi (2019) Argentina
Toronto Arthropods, Ryan Whyte (2022) Canada
Untitled, Ditte Johanne Krogh Bertelsen (2022) Denmark

In addition, all One-OffF movies will be included in the next Leap Second
Festival - http://noemata.net/leapsec27 - an irregular x-ennale lasting one
second.

Website
https://noemata.net/one-off/

Please share the event and follow us!
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/noemata.net/posts/pfbid0mXeZykMCSpvpd7FVaxAcbJRHwRWxvX6K8TpDSvgBwS9VGHU31ycTABggwugeqCsql
twitter
https://twitter.com/noemata_/status/1591063808952668166
instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck0qD2isGLB/
mastodon
https://mastodon.online/@noemata_/109325517587436622

Thanks to the artists for all the great movies!
And to Ada for the collaboration with 60Seconds Festival!

One-OffF is a no-budget, no-funding initiative from noemata.net, an
artist-driven production site organising exhibitions, festivals, biennales,
and other projects, often in collaboration with international partners.

Other current events from us:
#biennale.NO - https://biennale.NO
Expo 2121 - https://expo2121.org
#nfcdab 2022 - https://github.com/bjornym/nfcdab-2022/