they have to be cute.
"OK, they are cute, but are they cute enough?"
[image: zak-shape-shifter-s.jpg]
Following on the earlier success, the visitor from a planet that never
existed announced that their team of researchers successfully cloned again
Shaklyn 1 and 2.
Now Shaklyn 1 and 2 are advised to pout and cup their chins to pretend to
be cute bunnies and kittens. The more fluff, the better.
But some visitors feel an overwhelming sense of wanting to commit an act of
aggression when they see something cute. Researchers say cute aggression
may be a neural mechanism that mediates feelings of being overwhelmed.
Later the visitor from a planet that never existed apologized for their
actions. In an interview s/he said, "I was blinded by work and my drive for
achievement."
Cloning Shaklyn 1 + 2 was followed by genetic modification. They received
some significant improvements. With their advanced knowledge, they wind up
practically anywhere they choose by activating an elevation device with the
perfect trajectory throughout the galaxy and Universe.
They want to go home. But they failed.

"I am so sorry I thought I was rocking this elevation thing! I went the
wrong way."
"It says 28 minutes now! To turn around and get back."

--

Don't miss the next episode of The Visitors: https://tinyletter.com/khjeron
or read the full story at http://thevisitors.jeron.org/

#thevisitors #paper #scifi #sculpture  #interstellarcene #karlheinzjeron
#art #chronicles #context  #outerspace #beautiful #hallucination #happy
#total #art #artgram