All the best to all of you affected by this!

We really do live in very uncertain and frightening times, climate change
or the elements troubling us deeply, reminding us of the planet's calamity.
What I sometimes find annoying and difficult to comprehend is the
discussion about protesters (Last Generation interventions in Germany, for
example),
as if there was any need to criminalize or condemn their actions, when they
try to point out that governments are not acting, or fulfilling their
promises
or their own pronounced policies. Do you have debates about civil
disobedience in your regions and towns? how are these debates conducted?

regards
Johannes Birringeer