probably not to the point, but RI is considered the 6th most corrupt state
in the US. Providence seems corrupt from the bottom up, but what do I know?
We're meeting with the city council about noise, already presented to them.
policies here seem pointless to me, but at least the colleges and
universities on their own initiative have agreed to help the place, given
that they occupy probably more than 1/3 of downtown. what's given to us in
PVD is given to us, what's not is chimera and elsewhere.

there have been large protests here, we've taken part in some of them, but
there's no debate and little action as far as I can tell.

- Alan