It's like this about philosophy and long improvisation

https://youtu.be/xvSIH3Z92XM video (rebab/guitar)

Here it's like this . I woke at 5:00 AM in the morning and it's
now 6 and I began to think about again their philosophy of long
form musical structures that I've been working with and thinking
of these long form musical structures as philosophy in
themselves . So when this happened woke up I got out of bed I
came out of here into the computer area and I started dictating
and typing simultaneously to gather my thoughts on this. I'm not
sure what I'm doing is music in the ordinary sense and it's
certainly not philosophy in the ordinary sense. So I was going
through this found the typing error went back corrected the
error and by accident or deliberate forgetting erased most of
what I have been saying and writing . So right here this perhaps
is better these are fragments . Because i've been thinking
that's the long form that I've been using in a lot of the recent
pieces accompanied by video in fact is not music in the ordinary
sense of the word but perhaps an attempt create a space a kind
of space , a space for philosophy that is not necessarily
(written, spoken, musical) language. The point for me is in
these long forms it's not the content, scales, etc. that's
critical, but almost something subterranean.

... if they're describing a phenomenology of the world but in
fact are turning in upon themselves to create an experience for
the listener or the reader . It's a way of thinking that isn't
really musical at all and on the other hand it's not concept
driven . It involves a backwater that is remembering what has
come before just as one might when writing a paragraph or
speaking as I am now . But it also involves lateral movement

... doing these long forms in music that they're not music in in
the ordinary sense of the word in fact they are music only to
the extent that they are somewhat organized sound that gestures
towards musical form, but I think as well that they're carrying
somatic, ideational, referential, and conceptual-philosophical
content as well. I certainly am pretentious and in the regard of
the above, most likely wrong, if not delusional. But this
approach enables me to think in an other way, much like
relevance theory (Schutz) might move towards the object after
considered appearance, described after the fact.

... meanwhile slept on that and we were woken very early morning
w/ the fire alarm, not a test but something went wrong and we
were all huddled outside in an emergency state of mind for a
while and found out nothing was happening, perhaps also a
metaphor for whatever I think I'm doing which perhaps isn't much
-

___