Hi Netbehaviourists,

I am in the process of writing the latest Furtherfield Newsletter, it
will be the 21st edition.

It usually features information about projects that we are doing with
others, and updates on what is happening on different nodes/platforms as
well as on furtherfield. So, you'd be receiving informaton about what is
currently happening on furthernoise, visitorsstudio, netbehaviour, the
furtherfield blog, the HTTP Gallery, events, workshops, collaborations.
You will basically get to know what is going on right across the whole,
networked neighbourhood which many of you are already part of. It is
sent out through email about every couple of months, but sometimes every
three months.

We have quite a few interested subscribers who already receive it, but
before I send the latest version I just wanted to ask people here if
there was anyone else who would like a copy sent to them?

If you do, just email me personally and I will make it happen :-)

wishing you all well.

marc