The Jeremy Bailey Interview on the Netbehaviour.

Hello Netbehaviourists,

I just wanted to mail this now, so that I can begin straight away with
questions (dialogue) tomorrow.

 From Thursday 11th until 18th Sept 08. This is an experiment and Jeremy
has graciously agreed to be the first artist interviewed on here. So
bare with us an lets see what happens :-)

Of course, anyone is welcome to take part in the discussion. I will be
asking some specific questions but am also happy to play coach an let
others join in.

Perhaps I should mention now, that there will be a copy posted on the
Furtherfield site for the world to view. So, if you say something that
you regret or want spelling mistakes dealt, with let me know at the end
of the interview process.

A reminder of some of Jeremy's work:
Terraform Dance Party: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNO0l4ppgIY
VideoPaint 3.0: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIideREWJxw
SOS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLcwu3cm7y0
Jeremy Bailey - http://www.jeremybailey.net

Reminder of the Exhibition:
Jeremy is currently on a residency at the HTTP gallery and his
exhibition starts next Friday 7 - 9pm Fri 19th Sept, where he will
perform 'WarMail' at 7.30. Incorporating live, audience participation;
commissioned specially for the exhibition.

For more details of the exhibion:
http://www.http.uk.net

OK - I better start getting my questions ready...

wishing all well.

marc