Hello Marc,

Wishing you and the team good luck in moving everything over to the new
server.

If you need any help, just let me know :-)

karen

    Hi all Netbehaviourists,

    Very soon, may be tomorrow, Sunday, Monday & definitely by next Tuesday
    - we will be shifting everything over from this server we are al using
    presently to a brand new server.

    This process will take between 7 to 10 days (we think). There is a lot
    of material to shift, so if strange things happen on furtherfield, the
    netbehaviour list and other connected platforms - please forgive us, we
    will be trying to make this change-over as smooth as possible.

    It's a big move and well over due - the server we have been on is like a
    old car (although possessing some  charm in its own way) with the wheels
    falling off...

    wishing all well.

    marc