first stop is denmark, for teatret om's 20th anniversary & the
ringkobing festival (http://www.teatretom.dk) then i'll be teaching an
UpStage workshop in oslo. i have a residency in munich during july &
will also pop over to vienna for machine divas ... then another theatre
festival in denmark before ISEA in belfast, then the eclectic tech
carnival in istanbul, & some time late sept/early october i'll get to
the uk & be around there for a month before heading home via new york ...

so i hope to see you & ruth & many others along the way. is anyone else
out there going to be at ISEA? or at the eclectic tech carnival?

i've got a wee calendar on my blog so you can see where i'm at
(http://creative-catalyst.com/serendipity/), & i also just became a
twit, to see whether that's useful for travel updates.

now i have to climb a ladder to fix a leak on the roof so my flatmate
doesn't have to empty buckets all winter while i'm away ... flying
tomorrow so hoping this 'gentle' wellington breeze gives up ...

h : )

>> it coincides nicely with my travel & jetlag period so if there are no
>> emails & the site is down, i probably won't even notice : )
>> see you in europe soon,
>>

> It does sound like good timing. What places and events are you intending
> to visit?
>
> marc

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
he...@creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz