From: TOM CORBY <tom.co...@btinternet.com>
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Most students use Wikipedia, avoid telling
profs about it.
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:27:23 +0000 (GMT)

I agree with Simon, for academic purposes you of course need a more
substantial source than an encylopedia to substantiate any argument or
hypothesis you are going to make.

This isn't to do down wikipedia which is an amazing project and an
invaluable tool to get you going on research projects and point you at
the original sources of material.

t.