Well

Netwurker and others, I am rather offended that you dismiss my comments.
As I¹ve said, don¹t  implode. At this point, it¹s a bad idea.

As for the filters comment, we all discussed it ­ you even gave
instructions, but you accelerated a cultural death to the Syndicate that was
unfair.

You will probably respond to Simon rather than me ­ we were around at the
same time and still operate. What is that all about?

Helen