In which case my own practices are probably miserable...

- Alan

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Helen Sloan wrote:

Well

Netwurker and others, I am rather offended that you dismiss my comments.
As I?ve said, don?t  implode. At this point, it?s a bad idea.

As for the filters comment, we all discussed it ? you even gave
instructions, but you accelerated a cultural death to the Syndicate that was
unfair.

You will probably respond to Simon rather than me ? we were around at the
same time and still operate. What is that all about?

Helen