Hi Michael,

I have been trying to watch one of your pieces 'enemy of the people', 
but due to Shockwave being propriety software and ignoring the needs of 
the ever expanding Linux community, I can only view it if I download the 
software 'wine' onto my comp, which to be honest has never worked well 
for me. It's just too glitchy & causes my screen resolution to jump up 
and down.

So, I was wondering if it is in a different format on the net anywhere?

wishing you well.

marc

> Hi all
> I have a piece in the 'Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art' show 
> at the Harris museum in Preston UK.
> As part of that debate I thought it would be interesting to make the piece 
> freely available to anyone who would like a copy.
> You even get a certificate of ownership :)
> It wil run on any PC with the Firefox browser (the images will run on Macs 
> but the sound is scripted in Director and my experience is despite claims to 
> the contrary that Lingo in Shockwave doesn't work across platforms)
> It's quite a big file but it's a piece that is close to my heart and I'd 
> encourage you to give it a try...
>
> You can get it here:
>
> http://www.current-experiment.org.uk/michael-szpakowski
>
> warmest wishes
> michael
>
> _______________________________________________
> NetBehaviour mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.netbehaviour.org/mailman/listinfo/netbehaviour
>

_______________________________________________
NetBehaviour mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.netbehaviour.org/mailman/listinfo/netbehaviour

Reply via email to