Dear Michael--

Well.  On my ancient computer with XP operating system (so I hope it 
works forever), it took an hour to download while I did other things on- 
and -off the computer.  Then it played fine, and I enjoyed it very 
much.  No wonder you got into the Current show!.  Congratulations all 
over again.

best,
Martha

The November 2010 Project (2011)
The Lost Shoe (2010)
http://www.chapbookpublisher.com/shop.html

City Bird: Selected Poems (1991-2009) by Millie Niss
Edited by Martha Deed
BlazeVox (2010)
http://www.blazevox.org/index.php/Shop/Poetry/city-bird-selected-poems-1991-2009-by-millie-niss-edited-by-martha-deed-192/








On 4/12/2011 4:58 AM, Michael Szpakowski wrote:
> Hi all
> I have a piece in the 'Current, An Experiment in Collecting Digital Art' show 
> at the Harris museum in Preston UK.
> As part of that debate I thought it would be interesting to make the piece 
> freely available to anyone who would like a copy.
> You even get a certificate of ownership :)
> It wil run on any PC with the Firefox browser (the images will run on Macs 
> but the sound is scripted in Director and my experience is despite claims to 
> the contrary that Lingo in Shockwave doesn't work across platforms)
> It's quite a big file but it's a piece that is close to my heart and I'd 
> encourage you to give it a try...
>
> You can get it here:
>
> http://www.current-experiment.org.uk/michael-szpakowski
>
> warmest wishes
> michael
>
> _______________________________________________
> NetBehaviour mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.netbehaviour.org/mailman/listinfo/netbehaviour
>
_______________________________________________
NetBehaviour mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.netbehaviour.org/mailman/listinfo/netbehaviour

Reply via email to