From: Simon Mclennan <mitjafash...@hotmail.com>
Sender: netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:23:08
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed
creativity<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] The nytimes they are a-changin

I like this a lot! For me it shows the ephemeral nature of news,
among other things. How news is edited as a commodity, shaping
peoples perception of a mediated world. This makes a lovely film to
be screened big and bold. I'll put it in The Zone film night if
allowed- now looking like September- (had problems with a venue)
(Those of you net people who sent me stuff for the Zone, don't worry
it shall be in hand. Soon as venue fully commits I'll be in touch.)
Simon