Hi James

can't you get rid of that ad? I mean a BB is hackable or?

Andreas Maria Jacobs

"Sent using a hacked iPhone on a soon to be terminated XS4ALL account,
due to the fact that some criminal organisation repeatedly abused my
VOIP account, resulting in extreme high bills, which the company
(former initiators of a.o. the famous Hacktic gatherings in NL, but
degraded into a commercial firm when taken over by KPN the ruling
Dutch Telco) refuses to take responsebility for and instead are trying
to oblige me to pay € 2.500,00 compared to my normal monthly fee of
about € 56,00"

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl