My panel talk at the glitch panel, SXSW

http://www.alansondheim.org/sxsw.mp3

The panel was "2012: Year of the GLI.TC/H"
Panelists were Jon Cates, Jon Satrom, Patrick
Lichty, myself, all thanks to Bishop Zareh,
who brilliantly organized the whole thing.
The panel lasted an hour in the Longhorn Room,
Omni Downtown, under the sub-category
"Art + Inspiration."

disclaimers: I meant Iraq when I said Iran; I didn't
mean to imply to the Involuntaries came out of the
avatar work; I'm not sure I mentioned Maud Liardon's
name, I didn't have time to thank everyone at Chicago
and WVU; I stumbled a bit about the theoretical
material which I really didn't cover; I forgot to
show the Facebook profile picture of the wounded WWI
soldier; I recorded at too high a volume; I didn't
record others; I had the recorder awkwardly set. On
the other hand, a lot of material was shown and
people were excited about it all. The Razorfish
presentation was similar but shorter and cut off in
the middle of a video. Hope you get something out of
this; most but not all of the images (video/still)
are older, but not all. Finally I didn't mean to
sound like such an idiot about erasing my Odyssey
platform at the end of the last performance with
Sandy Baldwin. Everything was improvised, I did my
best.