Microsoft must die ?
If you are now saying that thanks to the popularization of the "personal"
computers by enterprises such IBM, Microsoft and Apple ...
Do you want Adobe to die to ?
Maybe it should ...
Do you want the Gimp and others that emulates Adobe and Microsoft to die too ?

The problem is that computers want to emulate paper ? Why ? And why the GUis
are so shitty ?

Software is a product or a service ? In that sense all the products are quite
bad ...

Computers Programmers must think about Workshops on Customizing Programs ...