Thanks for the message, Marc - it’s a great reminder!

And, for a little bit of extra soulfulness and a glimpse outside of what we
normally get to see, here’s a short little video that also gives me a sense of
hope: https://vimeo.com/150629677

Peace, and happy new year all!

——————————————————————————
grettalouw.com <http://www.grettalouw.com/>twitter
<https://twitter.com/GrettaLouw> - tumblr
<http://controllingconnectivity.tumblr.com/> - vimeo
<https://vimeo.com/user7570190>

UPCOMING / NEWS

December - showing works from Disbursing the Cloud in Maintenance Mode, curated
by Beatrice Drysdale at Public Space One, Iowa, USA.
Ongoing - GIF Portrait is a limited edition series of 20 digital art portraits
on a commission basis. http://www.gifportrait.net/ <http://www.gifportrait.net/>
Ongoing - Disbursing the Cloud is a participative, email-based net art project.
Find out more: http://tinyurl.com/o37h62e <http://tinyurl.com/o37h62e>
January 2016 - Avatar as Prosthesis is an ongoing research project. A new video
installation of the work has been commissioned by the City of Munich and will
be shown as part of the Was Geht? festival, at the Kammerspiele in January,
2016.
May 2016 - a new, site-specific digital art work will be shown in the Widget
Art Gallery, curated by Chiara Passa.