From:  <netbehaviour-boun...@netbehaviour.org> on behalf of marc garrett
<marc.garre...@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 7:52 AM
To:  NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<NetBehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject:  [NetBehaviour] OK - so now it's 2016

Hi Netbehaviourists,

For many, 2015 was a terrible year in many ways.

Close friends and family can help us through tough times. However, it’s also
important to recognize those others whom make like worth living also, offering
quality in life and hope.

I propose that many on this list have been just brilliant doing their thing in
diverse ways. And yes, it gives me hope, alongside working with some amazing
soulful individuals and groups over the years and recently.

So thank you,

Thank you too all those who’ve trusted who we are, and been with us for a long
period of time and also those of you who’ve recently joined us, and wish to
carry on collaborating in building something special that challenges the usual
top-down, elite systems across art culture, techno-culture and academia.

We may not be perfect, but we're trying our best and it has not been easy as
many of you know. Yet, we always actively try and take on what people have
said, whatever position, class, race or gender. Unlike some other groups out
there, we've stuck to our guns while also adapting, and remaining grounded
whilst being fresh and relevant. In fact, we’ve managed to continue a strong
dedication to our shared values, humanity and respect for the world we live in,
and our artistic contexts, ethics and socially informed intentions, in spite of
the everyday pressures of neo-liberalism.

So, as long as you’re all still here doing what you do with us, there’s hope
and reason for us to continue…

Wishing you all well.

Let's see this how this year unfolds :-)

marc