Hello,
My name is Tom Kohut and I'm a sort of accelerationist.
I've been following the discussion of accelerationism since version 2 began
to coalesce in 2008. (V.1 being the work in the 60s/70s of
Deleuze&Guatarri, Lyotard's *Libidinal Economy* and Baudrillard). I say
"sort of accelerationist" because while I am widely sympathetic to the
principles of accelerationism (not necessarily those of Williams and
Srnick's Manifesto), I think the implications of accelerationist tendencies
in art and thought need to be articulated and debated. I look forward to
doing it here.