moralist project, at least here: "a weird utopia of everyone [snip] being in
the conversation and allowing that broader counterpoint to qualify and correct
expert views”. This is why advisory committees are often composed of not only
experts but others, like priests or lay people, who are expected to be the
moral conscience in the process of deliberation. This is SOP. Where's the
novelty in the argument?

best

Simon

Simon Biggs