Salvatore -

Thank you for your answer to me - but thank you even more for your answer to Annie, which is just fantastic!

I wanted to ask you about commiseration, though. Somewhere - I'm not sure if it's on one of your websites or in one of your TED talks - you mentioned about all these people getting in touch with you, but none of them commiserating; and from the tone, I gathered that you see this lack of commiseration as a positive thing. Can you explain a bit more? Do you feel that commiseration forces you into the role of helpless patient - 'Patient X' as you put it - and stops both you and other people from doing anything creative and positive about your illness?

- Edward