No one seems to have this fixed yet as far as I can see. However, majordomo
still works. I just sent an email to majord...@netbsd.org with the word
"lists" in the body of the mail, and it returned a list of mailing lists
and other helpful info.

I like the new look of the website, but we do need to make it a little
easier for folks not familiar with NetBSD to join a list. Maybe we are
trying to phase out the lists in favor of the forums?