Dear all,

For most of the community it is already the 4th of February 2019.

According to our schedule https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+11.0 master shall be branched today. I'm traveling from Oregon to California today, but later on I can do the branch later. Technically we can wait for 6th-7th with the branch, which I'd recommend seeing the state of the stranding PR-s.

Also we would need a Splash Screen prepared for Apache NetBeans 11.0 and probably it would be good if the master would got its "Dev" Splash Screen back.

Also please check at leas the Blocker and Critical issues.

Thank you in advance!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans (hopefully not incubating this time) 11.0