From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:57 AM
To: Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Cc: Apache NetBeans <d...@netbeans.incubator.apache.org>; NetCAT team
<netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Are we ready for branching for Apache NetBeans 11.0?

Splash screens for Apache NetBeans 11.0 are ready (thanks David and Chris),
though only once we have a branch does it make sense to create a PR and merge
them there, i.e., these are not for main but for the 11.0 branch (and in main
we should have 'dev' splash screens only).

Aside from that, what needs to be done? We should have a branch and a build
already -- i.e., this is a question to the RM and his shadow...

Gj