I'm new to this, but it doesn't seem hard to work through a test spec.
Wouldn't mind having more assigned to me and also happy to be a tribe leader
(what is involved in that, what would I need to do)?
I'll work through my test spec today -- do I have rights to edit the test spec
assigned to me if I see things that are incorrect?
Thanks,
Walt
    On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 11:00:29 AM GMT+1, Jiří Kovalský