Tested the pkg installer on macOS 13.5.2 and it works.

Just minor thing I’ve noticed what is installed in Applications does not have
version. E.g. I have 2x
Apache NetBeans.app
Apache NetBeans.app
Now guess which one is 19 and which one is 20? In Launchpad it cannot be even
distinguished by date.
Can it have name like “Apache NetBeans 20.app”?
Martin