> > Potential bug report:
> >
> > Reading postings in rec.autos.sport.indy newsgroup, there is a sequence of
> > postings in a current thread that, without fail, causes MD-2 version 1.3 to
> > crash with a illegal address access (odd) error.
>
> I have had similar crash problems with some postings in I think it was
> alt.binaries.pictures.cartoons.

I've had this crash with emails.  Judging by the attachments at the
start of this thread its for the same reason:  If one of the fields
(eg "To:") is very long, you get this crash.  I've tried it from a
100% clean system and with larger stack, latest libs, etc etc, so its
definitely a md2 bug, imho.

Cheers,

Ian
===