Apparently, Listar had unsubsribed me without my permission following some
e-mail probs at Free4all.  I haven't had any Netconnect post since 12/9/99.

Therefore, now I'm re-subsribed, this is the second re-posting of this query.
If you've seen it and/or replied to it already, sincere apologies.  If it
resulted in any replies or threads, could someone please bring me upto speed?

Thanks in anticipation.

Wayne

Potential bug report:

Reading postings in rec.autos.sport.indy newsgroup, there is a sequence of
postings in a current thread that, without fail, causes MD-2 version 1.3 to
crash with a illegal address access (odd) error.

This phenomenon does not occur when using older versions of MD-2.  So looking
at the offending messages, reviels nothing obviously unusual about them.
I've attached a copy of a couple.  Can anyone in the know, see anything that may
cause this?

Also, a reminder of the the annoying habit MD-2 1.3 has of failing to display
the body of several PC sourced messages.  Again, seemingly for no obvious
reason.

--
Ta
Wayne

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: messagecrash1.txt