jamal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I dont remember asking you not to CC me. What i remember asking you is
> to _stop_ talking about your useless patch.

I will, of course, not mention my patch to you anymore but could you
please leave decisions related to me and third parties just to me and
those third parties?

> But the way this is going i
> am probably going to ask you to _not CC_ me.

Fine for me. Let me know if you at last manage to decide.

> The question to you is : what is it about Stefans patch that wont work
> for you? A lot of effort and discussions went into it.

I think I made myself clear. If you don't understand something, just ask
for explanation.

> Please forget about everything else in the patch that you dont
> understand because there are other worlds other than Frame Relay.

The same apply to you.

BTW: There is nothing I don't understand in the patch. I don't
understand a significant part of your messages, but it's not a patch
nor idea as you haven't yet shown any (Stefan and Thomas have some ideas
/patches and even if they are a bit broken (as everything is) it's
something we can talk about).
--
Krzysztof Halasa