Hi Jiri,

to evaluate the Devicescape stack, I started porting the ipw2100 driver to it.
However I do have one major problem. At least the snapshort from January 2nd
does not seem to support devices that do scanning and associating controlled
by firmware.

Is this assumptions right, and if so, will it be changed and what help will
you need to do it?

It would be bad to end up with one stack for dumb devices (that by the way, do
have their advantages like multiple associations controlled by the stack) and
one for cards with firmware.

Stefan