Ulrich Kunitz wrote:
If you could forward me the docs it would be really great. Please
contact me if there is any action required on my side.

Oh, and for your own good, don't take them seriously! It's not as if they are just outdated, they are just plain wrong in parts (look at the firmware upload routine for an example). They are also not complete enough to write a driver from (despite ZyDAS claiming that their 'engineers' wrote their driver purely off the specs).

I keep comparing the vendor driver to the specs and getting very confused. I've now learned not to do that where possible :)

Daniel