On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Seymour, Shane M <shane.seym...@hpe.com> wrote:
>> From: Eric Dumazet [mailto:eric.duma...@gmail.com]
>> Anyway, your patch is reversed.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by reversed, I didn't change the direction
> of the test in the code just what it's being compared against and so
> it's greater than not greater than or equal to.

By reversed, I believe Eric means the following:

Your patch claims that the current line you want to replace says:

-       if (tp->max_window > TCP_MSS_DEFAULT)

And that you want to replace it with this line:

+       if (tp->max_window >= 512)

However, the currrent line is the latter:

   if (tp->max_window >= 512)

And presumably you want to replace it with the former.

It might be best to generate the patch with git.

neal