On 16-09-08 10:54 PM, Cong Wang wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 8:49 AM, John Fastabend <john.fastab...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Agreed not sure why you would ever want to do a late binding and
>> replace on a tc_mirred actions. But it is supported...
>
> I will let Jamal teach you on this, /me is really tired of explaining
> things to you John.

This was a meta-comment on the use case for doing this with mirred
action. Not necessarily about the patch itself.

I was actually curious where this happens in practice. The only thing
I can think of is your external logging box moved so you need to send
out another port. Is there any open source software that manages 'tc'
like this. If so I would like to read it.

So do you know of any?

.John