On 17-01-22 02:32 PM, Jiri Pirko wrote:
Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 07:57:17PM CET, j...@mojatatu.com wrote:
On 17-01-22 01:13 PM, Florian Fainelli wrote:

+               a->act_cookie->data = nla_memdup(tb[TCA_ACT_COOKIE],
+                                                GFP_KERNEL);
+               if (!a->act_cookie->data) {
+                       err = -ENOMEM;
+                       tcf_hash_release(a, bind);
+                       goto err_mod;

Are not you leaking a->act_cookie here in case nla_memdup() fails here?

yes, I am. Thanks for catching this. V6 coming up.

Btw, you don't have to send cover letter for a single patch. In fact, you
should not.

You can see i write small novels in my commit logs. Do you suggest i
put the git history there as well?

cheers,
jamal