From: Tom Tucker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:01:43 -0500

> On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 14:16 -0700, David Miller wrote:
>
> > The TOE folks have tried to submit their hooks and drivers
> > on several occaisions, and we've rejected it every time.
>
> iWARP != TOE

You are taking my comment out of context.  And the fact
that you removed the comment I am respond to, shows
that you really aren't following the conversation.

Roland stated that it has never been the case that we have
rejected adding support for a certain class of devices on the
kinds of merits being discussed in this thread.  And I'm saying
that TOE is such a case where we have emphatically done so.

So I am not saying iWARP or RDMA is equal to TOE, and if you had
actually read this thread you would have understood that.

You're just looking for cannon fodder in my emails.