On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:52:24 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Some changes in the patchset based on James Morris' comments over the
> weekend, in
> addition I rebased the patchset against 2.6.18-rc2.

Minor comment - can you start posting these with Subject: lines that
say something like:

Subject: [Patch X/Y] NetLabel-VNN:

Where 'NN' gets incremented each time you post?  I almost got myself a
patch set in my "to look at" queue that was half Friday's and half today's,
and no good could have come from that. And yes, it's *ok* if Friday's was
-v14 and today is -v15, if we're making progress towards merge-able code.. ;)

(Venkat - I'm cc'ing you as I've seen the same thing with MLSXFRM patchsets)...