On 10/25/2017 4:42 PM, Jiri Pirko wrote:
Yes, that is intentional. The thing is, there might be multiple block
callbacks registered and to be called. If there is a fail with one, we
need to cleanup all. So in your case you have 1 cb registered, that
means that in case of an error during insertion, you will get cb called
to remove. Driver has to take care of that. I was checking that and was
under impression that mlx5 deals with that.

I see, yeah, in mlx5 we identify that the flow doesn't exist in our tables, I sent a patch that deals with that and also another issue, lets discuss it there.