On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:27:13AM -0400, James Morris ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> wrote:
> > Updated version of the patch, which return directly after a flow cache
> > lookup error in xfrm_lookup rather than returing via the cleanup path
> > (which was causing a spurious dst_release).
> >
> > This works for me, although I never saw the oops with the old patch.
> >
> > Evgeniy, let me know if this fixes the oops you're seeing.
>
> With enabled selinux in enforcing mode I can not even get messages to
> racoon, i.e. tcpdump sees first message of the daemon, but racoon log
> (with a lot of -d) is not changed.
> With permissive mode everything works fine.

I think this could be your security policy denying access (which is a
strong suspicion, becuase you hit the problem easily and it requires a
policy denial).

Can you look in /var/log/audit/audit.log ? (especially grep for
'association' )

What version of SELinux policy are you using?

i.e. $ rpm -q selinux-policy-targeted

If it's not very recent, like 2.3.16-9 or better, you may need to run a
yum update.

- James
--
James Morris